MOBILE applications deliver outstanding benefits to insurance companies. Millions of people daily use smartphones, tablets and computers. They all expect to conduct business with your organisation from where they are on which ever device they may be on.
And your business does want to take advantage of the MOBILE-ization customers live.
Through mobile technologies your business can expand market reach, open new ways of communications, serve customer in new ways but more importantly grow your sales and reduce operational costs.
Some of the examples of MOBILE applications use in insurance business are follows:
- Full lifecycle policy services such as change of beneficiary, address, premium payment frequency, status inquiry and other
- Assess specific personal insurance & investment needs through interactive tools
- Mobile quote creation and customer signup (policy purchase)
- Payments from mobile devices
- Proactive alerts and notifications delivered on mobile devices
- Instant virtual help & advice delivered on mobile devices
- Successfully present and cross sell portfolio of all insurance products
- Increase customer engagement through rich content delivery and customer interaction
- Leverage social media to increase leads generation and conversion
- Enable distributors and other partners to get information and manage end-to-end insurance transactions
To successfully start your journey in deploying new MOBILE applications CERAiT offers FREE MOBILE APPLICATIONS Development ASSESSMENT. To learn more about this offering or to register please follow this link or click on the button below.
Check out the CERAiT Mobile Insurance App short demo video:
HARNESSING THE POWER OF MOBILE APPS FOR THE BENEFIT OF YOUR BUSINESS